Welcome to NEKSS
Welcome to NEKSS
At NEKSS, we embrace the mission to help empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Every product we build, every service we provide, and every service experience we deliver is grounded in this mission. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable NEKSS and our customers to thrive in this world.
• Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
• Create PSDs for visual layout of web pages and convert each design into HTML and CSS.
• Maintain and update all JQuery plugins for website
• Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
• Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality.
• Very Good Knowledge in Core PHP functionality with good logic.
• Very Good Knowledge in Opencart, Wordpress,Joomla, Magento (CMS Concepts) and e-Commerce development.
• Very Good in Mysql database
• Better understanding on the business use cases and provide the web design for the applications
• Independent development of applications based on the technologies given below and interface with the back end services
• Can able to develop Unit test cases as needed by the application.
• Having good knowledge on delivering Mobile applications on Android platform ( iOS will be an added advantage)
• Must have excellent command over Android SDK, JAVA, XML & JSON Web Services, and its relevant frameworks.
• Strong design and programming skills in Java
• Familiar with the Android SDK Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
• Should be able to utilize native APIs to enable maps, in-app SMS and email features and should be able to develop applications that controls handset resources.
• Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
• Understanding of other compiled languages Experience on web service integration (JSON, SOAP, XMLetc)
• Experience building web and native apps Experience using social media APIs Ads integration using a 3rd party ad server (DART) Using version control (e.g. SVN)
• Excellent debugging and optimization skills
• Experienced in developing Location Based Services (GPS)
• Windows Desktop/Mac/iPhone /Android /Windows phone based application
•Identify potential clients, generating leads for Web Design & Development, Mobile App Development and Digital Marketing services.
• Generating new business from bidding portals like Elance, Odesketc
• Finalization and closing of the sale
• Cold Calling US and UK Leads as well as Indian.
• Understanding the project requirement and explain to the technical team
• Making Reports & Presentations for clients
Desired Key Skills:
• Must have experience in Web Development Industry.
• Good business analytical skills for client project requirements understanding.
• Excellent at communication skills (written and verbal).
• The candidate should have in depth experience of selling services such as Custom Web Application Development, Mobile App Development, Web Design Services, SEO Services etc.
• Should be comfortable working under Targets